Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: My MMA PC Needs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im new to beckett forums but I am on all of the other major trading webistes. I am looking for the following for my PC

KO12 base set
Round 1 Randy Couture Blue Auto
Rampage Allen and Ginter Red Auto
Rampage Allen and Ginter Printing Plates
Rampage Round 1 Red Auto
Rampage Round 1 Gold Parallel
Rampage Round 1 Victorious Debut /88
Rampage/Wandy Finest Feuds dual auto
Rampage/Machida MOT dual auto
Rampage/Kongo/Bisping KO triple auto
Rampage Sportking relics
Rampage Sportkings autos
Rampage Sportkings auto relics
Any Topps Rampage Printing Plates
Any /8 or 1/1 base or inserts of Rampage
or any other Rampage you may have
welcome man! we have traded a few times on scf. good trader here guys! i only have some rd 1 top 10 fights lmk of rampage of course lol
I have the following:

Rampage Round 1 Gold
Rampage SportKings Relic
Moment of Truth UFC Fan Expo
Series 4 Nickname SP

Any Tons of Base, Golds, and Inserts
Id be interested in them all besides the nickname SP, ive got that one already. lmk what you are looking for
Hi,

I have 9x Quinton Jackson VD8 Victorious Debut cards as well as some of his A&G cards. We've traded before so i'll accept anything of the following fighters:

-Jon Jones
-Anderson Silva
-GSP
-Rory MacDonald
-Cris Cyborg Santos
-Gina Carano
-Fedor Emelianenko
-Gegard Mousasi
-Ben Henderson
-Dan Henderson
-Dominick Cruz
-Charles Oliveira

those are my top 12 wants. Just let me know if you want to make a deal.

thanks,

MattWink
(05-25-2012 10:22 PM)Mattf1975 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I have 9x Quinton Jackson VD8 Victorious Debut cards as well as some of his A&G cards. We've traded before so i'll accept anything of the following fighters:

-Jon Jones
-Anderson Silva
-GSP
-Rory MacDonald
-Cris Cyborg Santos
-Gina Carano
-Fedor Emelianenko
-Gegard Mousasi
-Ben Henderson
-Dan Henderson
-Dominick Cruz
-Charles Oliveira

those are my top 12 wants. Just let me know if you want to make a deal.

thanks,

MattWink

I dont need any more of his VD inserts unless they are the gold version #/d to /88. the only A&G base cards I need are the Mini variations. I have the regular mini and the black border.Not looking for duplicates. thanks
Hi,

I have the mini A&G back variation. Depending upon what you'd be willing to spend i could obtain 2 of the A&G #1/1 RC Printing Plates. I have some cards the guy who has the 2 for sale on Ebay wants but i'd still have to include paypal in the deal plus give up some nice #1/1 cards to acquire. I'd be willing to try to work something out if you're serious & can even have the plates delivered directly to you from the vendor & i'll have the vendor contact you directly after we agree to a deal just so you can be assured you'll be getting what we agree upon. I can probably do something like $60-75 per plate plus some cards but i'll have to go over any potential deal with the vendor first to see if we can still agree upon a deal. If you're serious & willing to spend in that pay range for sure let me know & we'll go from there.

thanks,

MattWink

(05-26-2012 07:26 AM)ktkruko44 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont need any more of his VD inserts unless they are the gold version #/d to /88. the only A&G base cards I need are the Mini variations. I have the regular mini and the black border.Not looking for duplicates. thanks
Reference URL's