Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have bought my 6yr old sever packs of topps wrestling and the topps dog tag packs with a card and dog tag and have yet to hit a friggin Cena. I need someone to trade me a cena and r truth. please, im sure someone has em, i will buy also.
(05-18-2012 12:01 AM)rybowski97 Wrote: [ -> ]I have bought my 6yr old sever packs of topps wrestling and the topps dog tag packs with a card and dog tag and have yet to hit a friggin Cena. I need someone to trade me a cena and r truth. please, im sure someone has em, i will buy also.

I've got some relics, feel free to check me!
(05-18-2012 03:48 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]I've got some relics, feel free to check me!

ok ill check it out....he really wants just a base topps card of cena, truth, orton, mysterio for his binder. none of my shops carry wrestling stuff and i can only pick up packs at walmart and toys r us which are both out and just have tna
I have 2 John CENA patch cards plus 2 Rey MYSTERIO ring event cards plus a bunch more I will be willing to sell along win some r-truth. And I will sell real cheap cause it's for your son. You can pm
pm sent thanks to both of you
Reference URL's