Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gotta give a huge shout to one of the finest members here and a good friend for hooking me up with this. Dam fine addition and I am working on your end as we speak! Smile Without further ado....

8/8

[Image: IMG-1.jpg]

This is very sweet card man, I really appreciate it!! You are one of the reasons I love Beckett and have been so loyal to this site! THANK YOU!!!!! Smile

Now if I could get a scanner like Wendy's, LOL! Wink My scanner does cards no justice.
wow thats an awesome patch! nice job chibears!
That's a sweet card!
(05-15-2012 10:46 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]wow thats an awesome patch! nice job chibears!

Thank you!
(05-15-2012 11:54 PM)wavytiger1975 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a sweet card!

Thanks man, I love it! Smile
That set has some sick cards! Ive seen one or two Peppers patches from that same set but they were way out of my league lol. Great great card!
(05-16-2012 12:09 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: [ -> ]That set has some sick cards! Ive seen one or two Peppers patches from that same set but they were way out of my league lol. Great great card!

Yes sir, you are correct, very nice cards in that set. It looks nice next to these....

[Image: IMG-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0044.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0047-1.jpg]
Congrats! Very nice patch from one of the greatest members here!
Sweet patch jnc! and WTG chibears!!!!
(05-16-2012 01:56 AM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats! Very nice patch from one of the greatest members here!

What he said ^ Smile
WTG chibears... sweet card for sure...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's