Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1985 Nike MJ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just picked this card up. Take a look at the YouTube video...Can you believe what they were trying to sell this for on the shop at home network??!! Pro grading??It's just crazy! take a look.

[Image: Nikemj.jpg]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFzRG0hpMy4
Gotta Love the Home Shopping Network
ken goldin needs to shut his face lmao.
Dang, and that was years ago. Wonder who bought it, idiot...lol

You're on the other hand is niceWink
(05-08-2012 01:37 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang, and that was years ago. Wonder who bought it, idiot...lol

You're on the other hand is niceWink

Yeah, I really hope no one fell for it and payed $5000 for it. It's kind of funny how they talk about it being his true RC... So wrong in so many ways.
Sick card I am going through and organizing all my jordans from rc year to now there over 10k of them when I am done it going to either a massive trade or the feebay.
(05-09-2012 02:26 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Sick card I am going through and organizing all my jordans from rc year to now there over 10k of them when I am done it going to either a massive trade or the feebay.

Thanks, I'll have to check your org. Always looking for 90's MJs
(05-09-2012 02:26 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Sick card I am going through and organizing all my jordans from rc year to now there over 10k of them when I am done it going to either a massive trade or the feebay.

Yeah c'mon give some poor traders on here a shot at some of them first! lol
I can't finish watching that video. 1) Who was the grading company? That slab looks horrible and I have a feeling (could be wrong) that the card is loose in there. 2) They had a few 10's? And they'd really drop a price from $20,000 to $4,999.95 if they had a few of them? I DON'T THINK SO.

I'd love to see a "where are they now" on those two people in the video. Smile
(05-09-2012 10:38 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]I can't finish watching that video. 1) Who was the grading company? That slab looks horrible and I have a feeling (could be wrong) that the card is loose in there. 2) They had a few 10's? And they'd really drop a price from $20,000 to $4,999.95 if they had a few of them? I DON'T THINK SO.

I'd love to see a "where are they now" on those two people in the video. Smile

They are the subs for high school news anchors in Iowa somewhere lol.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's