Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
nice guys! That stafford auto will look nice slabbed!
Wow pbean sounds like such a fun day!!! Congrats on the fine grades on Staffords Smile
So these pre grading things. Are you guaranteed THOSE grades. Assuming nothing happens to the card of course.
(05-05-2012 02:30 PM)branesergen Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice stuff there! Love the Manning - About to get me one of them and a Chrome 9.5 too - Hopefully LOL

thanks Smile been looking for a Chrome that would grade that high too Smile but they're hard to come by Sad
(05-05-2012 03:01 PM)sensei322 Wrote: [ -> ]Wowzers!!!! Pulled over for some Sonic...and to see what you got :-) 3 hrs left on my drive and I pull over to check your Beckett post hahaha
Laters bud!!!

figured my text would stop you in your tracks lol .....
(05-05-2012 03:13 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on the 9.5 for the Stafford auto! 9 on the regular End Zone doesn't stink, either. Probably not too possible to find a better one, LOL. Out of curiosity on the Manning, is that a no-protector parallel or has the coating been peeled?

the coating was peeled, made a huge difference from 9 to 9.5 Smile

I had hoped the Stafford End Zone would have got a 9.5 but them's the breaks Sad
(05-05-2012 03:37 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Cool beans right there, oh wait, ya'll are cool Beans! :0 Congrats on that Stafford, awesome cornerstone piece! Wink

thanks bud Smile
(05-05-2012 07:28 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: [ -> ]nice guys! That stafford auto will look nice slabbed!

would love to just don't trust the postman, so it'll stay like that till I get up the courage to let him go on a 3,000 mile trip Sad
(05-05-2012 08:53 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow pbean sounds like such a fun day!!! Congrats on the fine grades on Staffords Smile

thanks T Smile
(05-05-2012 11:56 PM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]So these pre grading things. Are you guaranteed THOSE grades. Assuming nothing happens to the card of course.

yes, they are logged and serial #d by Beckett so all they have to do is slab them once they are sent in .....
GREAT stuff PBean's!!!! Love that End Zone auto 9.5!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's