Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I submitted 8 cards for JSA authenticating at a local card shop nearly 2 months ago. I inquired a month ago about the status and was told that the cards had just been sent to BGS for encapsulation. Now 26-27 days its been in BGS encapsulating. Why so long? I understand BGS gives no guarantee/time-frame but seriously 4 + weeks just to slab the cards as Authentic?

I would appreciate an update on the status since it seems that not even the kind people from JSA can get a response to their email from BGS.
Hey did you find out the status of your JSA/BGS submission?
Just curious as I submitted an order over a month ago and still no communication from JSA or BGS regarding my order.
Going on 2 months and still no notification from JSA or BGS regarding my submission.
I called JSA and all they told me was that they were really backed up. Are they really that busy?
I dropped off an in person auto to jsa at a card show for authentication and then being sent to beckett for grading. Dropped the card off with them June 30th. Got an email saying my order from beckett was shipped July 26th. Damn and I thought that was a long time. Hope you received your order bro!
Not yet and I'm very upset.
(06-06-2012 08:38 AM)sonic311 Wrote: [ -> ]Going on 2 months and still no notification from JSA or BGS regarding my submission.

Me too , same delay ...

It is 100% sure they have lost a customer in me .. Second time that I wait 3 months to get my order. They do not care to their customers.

I often write about why, always got no response. They have a serious problem delay time and communication.
You have to consider that your cards are going through two seperate processes. One at JSA and one at BGS. Mailing to JSA, Processing at JSA, Mailing to BGS, processing at BGS, mailing back to you. My experience with JSA has been about 30 days processing dependant on how busy they are, Standard processing at BGS is 45 days unless you have paid for a faster service. They typically also state processing time is from time they look at the card not when they receive it. I dont think they are any slower than the other grading services, PSA recently took about 3 months on some cards I sent them.
I prefer BGS grading and encapsulation though.
Update:

They send me an email (two-three weeks ago) to say they have received them .. the tracking number of mail says they have received two months ago, why the delay???

3 months .. next week !!! happy birthday !!!!

I return to PSA.
Update : I am still waiting ... 4 months soon

I like the BGS/JA support .. They support itself but they not support customers !

I sent 4 messages ( I dont abuse from their time ! They work hard !!! Wink )
and they NEVER respond !!!

(10-09-2012 05:35 PM)christianr Wrote: [ -> ]Update:

They send me an email (two-three weeks ago) to say they have received them .. the tracking number of mail says they have received two months ago, why the delay???

3 months .. next week !!! happy birthday !!!!

I return to PSA.
Reference URL's