Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
4 boxes in total, 2 boxes of sp authentic, 1 hobby of 95-96 collectors choice, 1 retail of 95-96 upper deck. ironically i had more fun pulling
cool cards from the older stuff than the new but in all i think i faired out ok.[Image: 2010-11sp1.jpg]
[Image: 2010-11sp2.jpg]
[Image: 2010-11sp3.jpg]
in comparison to my 08-09 sp, i feel i flopped even though i beat the odds for auto/future watch but it just goes to prove how difficult it is to pull big value cards.
Not bad nice hits
nice breaks!
loving the 90's boxes!

nice hits

loving any product where you can pull Whalers
I cant ever tell what the names are on the SP Authentic rookies... I need Markstrom, McCullough and Ekman Larsson if you have them by chance.
McCullough... McCollum whatever.
(04-24-2012 10:08 PM)dragik Wrote: [ -> ]I cant ever tell what the names are on the SP Authentic rookies... I need Markstrom, McCullough and Ekman Larsson if you have them by chance.
McCullough... McCollum whatever.

no i checked , sorry dragik they werent pulled and i only really have what i posted as these were my first couple of sp boxes
Do you need anymore Electric Ice from the 95-96 Upper Deck or any inserts from that year?
(05-01-2012 11:49 AM)bguzowski16 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you need anymore Electric Ice from the 95-96 Upper Deck or any inserts from that year?

no there actually on my trade list i think.im not collecting the set
thanks anyhow.
Im interested in your 1995-96 UD base. pm sent!
Very cool breaks! Love the Roy and Lemieux!

Randi
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's