Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
The search in organize is not working. I do a search for a certain player or card in a collection and it does a short search then brings back up all the cards in the collections, not the one I'm searching for. Also org will not let me change the search from "This Collection". Is the "All Collections" not available anymore? And one more, the duplicate card is gone.
Hello,

Are you sure this is still a problem? Some of the things you mentioned were fixed before you posted.

Can you try refreshing the page?

Is any one else having these problems? Are they specific to some browser?

Everything appears to be working from my end.

Thanks,
Chris Bankston
(04-20-2012 08:56 PM)cbankston Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Are you sure this is still a problem? Some of the things you mentioned were fixed before you posted.

Can you try refreshing the page?

Is any one else having these problems? Are they specific to some browser?

Everything appears to be working from my end.

Thanks,
Chris Bankston

I have the same issue, i try google chrome which is better but some folders do not open but will in IE. I don't understand these ongoing site issues for so long & i pay for this???
Im having the same problems. I thought it may be a browser thing but its the same for chrome and IE9...?
using ff11, search working fine
small caveat: when i do a search in all collections, it comes up fine, but the search option defaults back to "this collection" after showing my search results, so i have to switch it again to "all collections" for my next search
okay: i think this is only switching back to "this collection" when im jumping in between collections. when i click on a new collection, it goes back to "this collection" as a default
Can I get a better description of the problem?

Is the problem that the drop down defaults to the 'This Collection' option instead of 'All collections'?

I'm willing to try to fix it if you guys can give me some better examples of the problem.
I was having the same problem but refreshing the page worked. Duplicate shows up for me.(google chrome)
(04-20-2012 10:05 PM)cbankston Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get a better description of the problem?

Is the problem that the drop down defaults to the 'This Collection' option instead of 'All collections'?

I'm willing to try to fix it if you guys can give me some better examples of the problem.

1 issue using IE9, i go to look for a player in my org using "all collections" to search in. It acts like its searching but returns to the page i was on & didn't find the player. I went into all items & tried a search but again, it won't find the player & the page looks as if all i did was refresh the page.
(04-20-2012 10:05 PM)cbankston Wrote: [ -> ]Can I get a better description of the problem?

yep, that's it. i dont care what the default is, per se. but before today, when you selected one or the other, the option stayed until you changed it. now, if i have "all collections" selected, and jump to another collection, it goes back to "this collection" for search

essentially, "this collection" is the default search. it should remain static to whichever option you have selected until you change it

------------------

one other small error: when you rename a collection, the collection name on the left (in the list) gets changed, but it doesnt change in the collection view (though it does after a refresh)

-------

and real nitpicky, and not really new: when you create a collection, it now shows up on the left in the correct order. however, in the dropdown, it still doesnt appear correctly until a refresh
(04-20-2012 10:17 PM)krn001 Wrote: [ -> ]1 issue using IE9, i go to look for a player in my org using "all collections" to search in. It acts like its searching but returns to the page i was on & didn't find the player. I went into all items & tried a search but again, it won't find the player & the page looks as if all i did was refresh the page.

When you search, are you using advanced search? If not, when you search, does the url in the top of your browser change? Can you paste the link? Can you also paste the player you are searching for, if you don't mind?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's