Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody I have not been posting on these boards but I am a collector of nascar diecast and cards. I am looking for some Kasey Kahne Auto's or memorabilia. I also collect Ryan Newman, Michael Waltrip and Sterlin Marlin. Only high end Auto's and some memorabilia.

Let me know what you got I have some to post for trade when I get home from work. Nothing in my org. right now.

Thanks,
(04-18-2012 02:23 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everybody I have not been posting on these boards but I am a collector of nascar diecast and cards. I am looking for some Kasey Kahne Auto's or memorabilia. I also collect Ryan Newman, Michael Waltrip and Sterlin Marlin. Only high end Auto's and some memorabilia.

Let me know what you got I have some to post for trade when I get home from work. Nothing in my org. right now.

Thanks,

Check out my Org, I know I have a Ryan Newman RU card. I collect #1 Jeff Gordon, #2 Mark Martin, & #3 Danica Patrick. Thank you.

Jerry
[quote='Echo7Bravo' pid='1984288' dateline='1334782494']

Check out my Org, I know I have a Ryan Newman RU card. I collect #1 Jeff Gordon, #2 Mark Martin, & #3 Danica Patrick. Thank you.

Jerry

Do you collect diecast? I have 3 Jeff Gordon's still in the box.
Check my org, got lots of Newman & Kahne race used and autos
Check my bucket have a bunch sent u a pm as well
http://s727.photobucket.com/albums/ww280...y%20Kahne/
(04-18-2012 03:21 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ][quote='Echo7Bravo' pid='1984288' dateline='1334782494']

Jerry

Do you collect diecast? I have 3 Jeff Gordon's still in the box.

No I don't, sorry.

Jerry
Reference URL's