Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got home from the Chicago card show. My plan was to buy boxes of crown from various vendors, but I only found 2 guys selling them, one for $100 and one for only $89. Needless to say I bought all 5 boxes over a 3 hour span from the $89 vendor, and after the 2nd box the girl started giving me $5 off each box. So Crown for $84, how can you go wrong?? So here they are

Box 1:
[Image: cardsshow2.jpg]
Love it, started off with a Silhouette!

Box 2:
[Image: cardsshow1.jpg]
Not bad, but this was definately my least favorite of the 5 boxes

Box 3:
[Image: cardsshow3.jpg]
Price auto/jersey. I liked this cause I got to rub it in my buddys face thats a big price fan. I usually send me all my Mtl cards for free, but he's not gettin this one haha

Box 4:
[Image: cardsshow4.jpg]
Jamie Benn #/10 patch/auto. Love it!

Box 5:
[Image: cardsshow5.jpg]
I was do to land one of those terrible Voices of the Game cards, but its all good since it came with a M.A.Fluey #/50 Prime Jersey

There ya have it... 5 boxes of crown, $430 well spent. I wasnt disappointed with any of the boxes I bought. Still kicking myself for buying that Black Diamond the other day tho, cause that $100 coulda went towards another box of Crown.
Def can't go wrong with it for 89 and love the wings you pulled.
do you ever trade on here?
I did, but after posting the thread "Lets trade some base" it seemed to have upset a member that I had a trade thread open without anything in my ORG. It was then pointed out that against rules to trade without having anything in your ORG. And since I have no time to update this ORG thing, I guess Ill no longer be trading here since its apparently against policy & I dont want to upset any members on the site... No other members seemd to ever have a problem with this since they would just email me inquiring bout cards I would post pics of & offer $$$ or cards. Didnt think it was a big deal, since they didnt seem to have a problem with it.
you did well congrats
Sick shiloutte
Reference URL's