Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: How Much Longer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(03-23-2012 10:09 PM)lfisher Wrote: [ -> ]I was hired to do all of the user interface design and user experience work for the site. Just to give you some insight I work very closely with both bill and traci on a daily basis as I take their requirements and design them to work best for the user. I am also part of the front end development so I am more than just a graphic designer. I am not sure where you have gotten your information about me and what I do but it isn't accurate. I would appreciate it if this back and forth could go on through pm's as I am trying to reserve this section of the site to talk about ideas pertaining to the site. Many of you have had great ideas and we appreciate the input.

I thank you for your help I just hope it starts moving faster than it has been. I have been assisting beckett on sets not listed on beckett that should be. From what Brian Fleischer has told me the 1997 Score Jumbo set should of been updated tonight but it might take a day or 2 to to be viewed. There are alot of sets I am tring to find all the info I can on so beckett can list those as well.
Price updates are not in realm obviously but it is awesome that you are taking the time to do that. Hopefully we can take care of pricing problems sooner than later.
just want to say thank you. Not sure where this person came off attacking me, but if you want to do that, do it in a PM... no matter who they are and who you are, just seems more appropriate that way.

(03-23-2012 10:09 PM)lfisher Wrote: [ -> ]I was hired to do all of the user interface design and user experience work for the site. Just to give you some insight I work very closely with both bill and traci on a daily basis as I take their requirements and design them to work best for the user. I am also part of the front end development so I am more than just a graphic designer. I am not sure where you have gotten your information about me and what I do but it isn't accurate. I would appreciate it if this back and forth could go on through pm's as I am trying to reserve this section of the site to talk about ideas pertaining to the site. Many of you have had great ideas and we appreciate the input.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's