Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've seen these at the local WalMart, and have been picking up 2 at a time. Here are the hits:

[Image: 100_1320.jpg]
Joey Logano firesuit - 43/99

[Image: 100_1313.jpg]
Joe Gibbs shirt - 054/199

The sweeter hits:

[Image: 100_1307.jpg]
Ty Dillon glove(nice wear) / auto - 025/125

And My Favorite:

[Image: 100_1318.jpg]
Martin Truex Jr. shoe - 69/99

Not a race guy, but I like this product!

Opinions?
Great cards! It's hard to argue with the value of TM and Press Pass in general. I think they do a great job with swatches of fabric and sheet metal. Congrats on the hits, enjoy them!
very nice for retail ....I like them esp the Gibbs
Dang those are nice bro, congrats!
Nice hits - TM has great looking cards and box value.
Nice hits!
I know a lot of people were a lil disappointed in the bv on these but PP did a great job getting more hits out to the public (which is what ev1 says they want) And with so many hits you gotta figure the bv is gonna be a lil low.

If you ever wanna get rid of the Logano LMK.
The Gibbs looks great. Got an autographed book and a picture made with him last year when I visited the shop.
(03-15-2012 07:14 AM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hits!
I know a lot of people were a lil disappointed in the bv on these but PP did a great job getting more hits out to the public (which is what ev1 says they want) And with so many hits you gotta figure the bv is gonna be a lil low.

Well said! As a PC collector, I'd much rather have a great chance at getting some awesome looking hits with lower BV, than the opposite.
(03-15-2012 07:14 AM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice hits!

I don't really care too much about the BV, I collect the cards that I do because I enjoy it, not as an investment.

Jerry
not bad
Reference URL's