Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Pretty satisfied with the cards, everything is for trade except the Bench card...mine Smile
Pack 1..
[Image: pack1.jpg]
Hello Yankees pack? Ryan Howard...Jeter, Mantle and Mantle gold 16/25
and the hit...
CC Sabathia Superstar Swatches 83/99

Pack 2...
[Image: pack2.jpg]
A-Rod, Yastrzemski, Justin Upton, Red Schoendienst blue 141/199
the hit...
Carlos Gonzalez GU 1/15

Pack 3...
[Image: pack3.jpg]
Marichal, Killebrew, Zimmerman, Napoli green 27/75
the hit..
Reggie Jackson GU bat 18/49

Pack 4...
[Image: pack4.jpg]
Nolan Ryan, Cabrera, Cruz, Spahn black 49/60
the hit..
Mike Trout AU blue 18/50

Pack 5...
[Image: pack5.jpg]
Mauer, Ellsbury, Gwynn, Felix Hernandez green 11/75
the hit..
Jaime Garcia AU 76/99

last but not least..
Pack 6..
[Image: pack6.jpg]
Spahn, Gonzalez, Votto, Bench blue 40/199
the hit..
Matt Garza AU red 5/5

everything is up FT/S except the blue Bench one, I'll keep that one for my PC, i'll put them all in my OG whenever Tribute is put up.
Check me for the Trout please.
nice break
(03-10-2012 01:05 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]nice break

Was hoping to pull any Lincecum or Konerko's but nope..hopefully I can find some.
Would love that garcia if your looking to trade / sell.
(03-10-2012 01:10 PM)Krangry Wrote: [ -> ]Would love that garcia if your looking to trade / sell.

I definitely am looking to trade/sell anything in the pics except the Bench one.
Would love a shot at the Trout
love a shot at the Trout and the Mantle is available.
thanks
(03-10-2012 02:05 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: [ -> ]love a shot at the Trout and the Mantle is available.
thanks

I see some stuff in your org that I like...the only problem is the pricing on the tribute cards aren't up yet so I have no clue on what's fair.
(03-10-2012 02:16 PM)TheHammer417 Wrote: [ -> ]I see some stuff in your org that I like...the only problem is the pricing on the tribute cards aren't up yet so I have no clue on what's fair.
If u want to line it up what u want and then what I want, I'm sure we can figure something out.
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's