Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i am new to grading and wanted to know if there is a big difference in value for this card being ungraded vs graded. Somebody is going to trade it to me and offered to get it BGS graded. Thank you in advance!
(03-06-2012 12:24 PM)rareified Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i am new to grading and wanted to know if there is a big difference in value for this card being ungraded vs graded. Somebody is going to trade it to me and offered to get it BGS graded. Thank you in advance!

That is so low numbered and the only way to know for sure is when there is someone willing to pay for it at a higher price than you would expect it to sell for. Smile
(03-06-2012 12:42 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]That is so low numbered and the only way to know for sure is when there is someone willing to pay for it at a higher price than you would expect it to sell for. Smile

I agree. I am just wondering how much of an increase from non graded to graded.. if i agree to have it graded before i trade for it i am thinking if it grades bgs 9.5 or 10 (highly unlikely) that they wont want to trade anymore. Oh and the card i am trading is a topps chrome auto /99 cam newton.
Reference URL's