Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone going? I heard they will be doing onsite grading, seminars, and door prizes. It will be a 3 hour drive for me.
(03-05-2012 08:08 PM)jchavestx Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone going? I heard they will be doing onsite grading, seminars, and door prizes. It will be a 3 hour drive for me.

Yeah, I'm going; it's like a 30 minute drive for us.
Have you been to the open house before? This will be my first time at Beckett, let alone my first time up in Big D. Think I will only bring a couple of cards to get graded.
I would love to go! Unfortunately I am not going to be in Dallas until June.
(03-05-2012 08:37 PM)jchavestx Wrote: [ -> ]Have you been to the open house before? This will be my first time at Beckett, let alone my first time up in Big D. Think I will only bring a couple of cards to get graded.

Yes, I've gone to all of them except for one. They are a great time. Plus, it's as close to a card show as I will ever get, due to me being handicap and immune compromised.
I would love to reside in Texas with Beckett (Open House), Cowgirls, Beers and stuff! Smile
(03-06-2012 10:07 AM)filamuraireborn Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to reside in Texas with Beckett (Open House), Cowgirls, Beers and stuff! Smile

Watch it, that's my team you're talking about. I've never drank beer and I'm 36 years old.
(03-06-2012 10:15 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Watch it, that's my team you're talking about. I've never drank beer and I'm 36 years old.

I am turning 28 this coming last quarter of this year. I've drank some and can be labeled as a casual drinker. I know that my young wifey will kill me if I ever mess around them Cowgirls and stuff. Wink
Only bad thing about living in Texas is paying the sales tax when submitting to BGS, so someone in Maine can get cards graded cheaper, even though they are a few thousand miles away.
How much on percent form is the sales tax? PLMK & thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's