Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thanks Oljey and comc

Photobucket

Photobucket
Im waiting on a Shirley Mouldowney auto to come in. Cant wait to get it. Nice cards man.
Glad to see your cards arrived. I just busted two boxes of TM. I need to list the hits as I don't think OPG is out yet.
I'm still waiting on your card oljey!
Still!!! Great48 just got his after one month. My apologies for the mail. I mail from RAF Mildenhall, UK, don't know why the mail takes so long. quote='jeffgordonracing24' pid='1927427' dateline='1330885638']
I'm still waiting on your card oljey!
[/quote]
It took sometime for mine Jgracing it will come its got a long way to go...Oljey will not let you down
No worries, just stating!!
I know - just frustrating for me as a trader.
(03-04-2012 12:40 PM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: [ -> ]No worries, just stating!!
Yes - I can also vouch for Oljey - the APO thing threw me at first, but realized it was overseas. He ALWAYS gets the cards to you and he has some awesome stuff.

BTW Oljey - keep me in mind for any Carl Edwards! and NASCAR Autos I don't have yet!

Ken
Thanks - I don't have an LCS here so trading on here is my only way to get PC cards.
(03-04-2012 12:50 PM)hellsbells Wrote: [ -> ]Yes - I can also vouch for Oljey - the APO thing threw me at first, but realized it was overseas. He ALWAYS gets the cards to you and he has some awesome stuff.

BTW Oljey - keep me in mind for any Carl Edwards! and NASCAR Autos I don't have yet!

Ken
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's