Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Been collecting Karl Malone for about 18 years and finally getting close to only needing 1000 of his cards. Right now I know that he has over 2900 so I figured I am not doing too bad. Part of the problem is that almost 175 of them are 1/1's and I just missed out on one yesterday. Hope it pops back up again. Anyway here is the countdown. With these additions I am down to needing 1047. If you have something you might think I need, my wantlist is always updated. Thanks for looking.

[Image: carda729.jpg]

[Image: carda730.jpg]
Dude, that's awesome. I wish I could help you obtain that feat. I'm currently needing 12,763 more Pistons (that's after already having 3,652) and that's not including 1/1. Sad Keep up the awesome work.
18 years and counting, please keep up the great work! Wish you the best for your collections! Smile
dang man thats something to be proud of...i seem to keep adding wants for Kobe at a greater rate then im decreasing it Sad
I should have never posted this. I just did my monthly check and found that Beckett has inserted 35 more Malone cards and almost all of them are 1/1's. Oh well, I will keep this posted until I reach my goal. It will just be harder to get now.
(03-01-2012 02:28 PM)bballkm32 Wrote: [ -> ]I should have never posted this. I just did my monthly check and found that Beckett has inserted 35 more Malone cards and almost all of them are 1/1's. Oh well, I will keep this posted until I reach my goal. It will just be harder to get now.

Dude, keep it up, keep going!
do you have any Malone dream team autos?

awesome achievement with the incredible player pc!
No wonder I have such a hard time getting more Malone cards, you have them all. ;-)
I will have to check to see what my tally is for different cards of Malone, but I don't think that I have hit 1,000 different ones yet, though I know I have several thousand total (as I have bought some large Stockton and Malone lots in the past).
I have 10 autos, but no dream team ones. If fact, I don't think he even has a dream team one. Most of the are from the Ultra career achievements set and the co-signers.
If thats the case, then I cant wait to get this authenticated !
[Image: th_Autos0003.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's