Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i decided i was going to collect Denny hamlin Thanks to Will and I had a 60 cent card and what do you know I have over 130 cards still trying to get all in the org Mostly in Part to huge Gifts Thanks ev1 and i will return the favor once I get settled in after the move
No problem man, decided to help out where I could.
As far as collecting Hamlin goes I hope you get some big hits.
As far as Hamlin goes I hope he has some big hits (to the wall)
Wink Big Grin
Well I hope Jimmie will stop using parts that are not sanctioned to try and Keep up with The Gibbs'sSmile
Anytime, I would rather have them go to someone who will enjoy them than have them just sitting around.

Jerry
(02-23-2012 11:17 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I hope Jimmie will stop using parts that are not sanctioned to try and Keep up with The Gibbs'sSmile

Dont blame that on Jimmie, you know he aint workin on any cars, lol.
And that was an accident. The 48 team is still a little new to this whole racing thing. Big Grin
(02-23-2012 11:17 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Well I hope Jimmie will stop using parts that are not sanctioned to try and Keep up with The Gibbs'sSmile

Oh snap!!!
All great guys and traders.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Laughin' at all of this thread...
And that's all I'm gonna say right now.
Smile
Reference URL's