Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: hmm MOT short prints?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
a buddy just told me there are SP. Beckett doesnt list them but i went thru my cards and have 1. Instead of saying Tim Kennedy on #204 it says Kennedy v Manhoef. Check your cards guys. There are a few on ebay!
(02-14-2012 11:59 AM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: [ -> ]a buddy just told me there are SP. Beckett doesnt list them but i went thru my cards and have 1. Instead of saying Tim Kennedy on #204 it says Kennedy v Manhoef. Check your cards guys. There are a few on ebay!

I have 3 of them, I think that each Hobby Box has one of them in it.

Jerry
so u already knew and didnt tell us, Jerry? jk

we cant list them though huh?
(02-14-2012 12:06 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]I have 3 of them, I think that each Hobby Box has one of them in it.

Jerry

I have 6 out of 17 hobby boxes. I had heard one in every 2-3 boxes. I may have gone blind breaking that many boxes and missed some though.
I haven't seen them listed yet. I guess I got lucky and had one in each box that I bought. I almost did not notice them until I was sorting my cards from the first box and noticed it. If you buy a box and get 2 base cards of the same fighter, look at the card closely becase one of them is most likely a short print card. Actually someone told me so I thought a lot of people already knew, I also saw some on EBay a few weeks ago for sale.

Jerry
Yeah I have a Rampage that says him vs someone...didn't know why it was different because I didn't get the regulare Rampage base..
(02-14-2012 02:10 PM)arod1973 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I have a Rampage that says him vs someone...didn't know why it was different because I didn't get the regulare Rampage base..

yep thats one! kinda cool i guess. probably a few bucks more than the base im guessing? i wish beckett would list them.
I have Rampage, Phil Davis, and i think two others.
Mine are Melendez vs Damm, Jones vs Bader, and Cyborg vs Carano.

Jerry
I figured everyone knew about these, saw some on the bay as soon as they came out
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's