Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(02-13-2012 12:32 PM)jay187 Wrote: [ -> ]its about time somone brought a good classic player you dont here him very much anymore too me he was awsome player he shold of had the #1 pick not chris webber chris webber should of been #3 pick

thanks for the love! Penny was indeed a helllll of a player Smile

anyone have any penny cards!?!?!?!?
anybody tonight???
where the Penny's at???
Give me a moment to get some scans in.
(02-15-2012 10:52 PM)frankie350 Wrote: [ -> ]Give me a moment to get some scans in.
thanks man i appreciate it Smile
1st page of my Penny Album....I have practically all his cards from his rookie year, missing only the refractors from Finest. I have all the Stadium Club Members Only and 1st day Issue:

[Image: 001-3.jpg]

[Image: 002-2.jpg]

[Image: 003.jpg]

[Image: 004.jpg]

[Image: 005.jpg]

[Image: 006.jpg]

[Image: 007.jpg]

[Image: 008.jpg]

Got many more stuff from his early years, including some collage and Oddball stuff.
(02-15-2012 11:23 PM)frankie350 Wrote: [ -> ]1st page of my Penny Album....I have practically all his cards from his rookie year, missing only the refractors from Finest. I have all the Stadium Club Members Only and 1st day Issue

if the price is reasonable im not a big fan of the members only cards but can use them..i could also use a few others

93-94 tsc new wave first day issue
93-94 tsc new wave members only
93-94 tsc members only
93-94 tsc beam team members only
all 3 of the 94-95 tsc members only cards
all 4 of the 94-95 tsc inserts members only cards
93-94 ud se all star weekend electric court gold

and any oddball cards i may need so if u could pm me a price and get me a scan of the odd ball cards? thanks man
Will send you a PM with all the info tomorrow along with other cards I think you might need/like.
I just pulled the base and Rookie F/X from this years Sp if you need them.
(02-17-2012 10:10 AM)frankie350 Wrote: [ -> ]Will send you a PM with all the info tomorrow along with other cards I think you might need/like.

sounds good man thanks!

(02-17-2012 06:08 PM)quavis Wrote: [ -> ]I just pulled the base and Rookie F/X from this years Sp if you need them.

got em but thanks bro i appreciate it!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's