Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2009-10 Court Kings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
paid $70 for the box.... Not too bad IMO....

[Image: IMG_0002-2.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003-2.jpg]

the drexler is going into our Fantasy league pool along with this

[Image: IMG_0001-2.jpg]

so what do yall think?
i think i love that laimbeer!! if it is for trade please check me.
I think I need to step up in our fantasy basketball league so I can get that laimbeer lol
check me for the durant or bryant. if they are ft.
(02-10-2012 10:38 PM)lecreccio Wrote: [ -> ]i think i love that laimbeer!! if it is for trade please check me.

Sorry Joe... I'm submitting it to our Fantasy League as a prize
(02-11-2012 09:26 AM)libs021 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I need to step up in our fantasy basketball league so I can get that laimbeer lol

Yup... You and X got to step it up now
(02-11-2012 10:53 AM)dwreck23 Wrote: [ -> ]check me for the durant or bryant. if they are ft.

Will do... Bryant isn't FT tho
got to love Court Kings. Love their design... I stopped buying them after my third box..
Yay, I'm ahead of Libs in the league and so far doing better than him this week. Go me. Smile
(02-11-2012 05:26 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: [ -> ]got to love Court Kings. Love their design... I stopped buying them after my third box..

Yea I wasn't really looking for Court Kings.... I went to Phoenix and drove to 3 shops before I found any basketball and this is all they had... Bright side is that I like Court Kings and it was a new case which I did get a case hit... Too bad it was a David Thompson boxtopper...
not bad
(02-12-2012 08:54 AM)MannyEsco Wrote: [ -> ]Yea I wasn't really looking for Court Kings.... I went to Phoenix and drove to 3 shops before I found any basketball and this is all they had... Bright side is that I like Court Kings and it was a new case which I did get a case hit... Too bad it was a David Thompson boxtopper...

I agree I like the box topper autos, David Thompson maybe not so stellar but it does look very nice!
Reference URL's