Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been trying now for almost two weeks to find somebody to help me with my account. I have sent two e-mails over the last week and today tried customer service, which was a complete waste of my time. The person I talked to couldn't even speak english.

I am able to log into my account. It has been several months since the last time I logged in, but all of my collections are no where to be found. It shows my recently added number at 30,000 something, which is close to correct. However, when I click on it or collections nothing shows?

I spent four years adding the cards. I am not so frustrated with the actual problem as I am with the fact I have no idea if someone is looking into the problem?

-Tim
(02-06-2012 12:46 PM)tsieber2003 Wrote: [ -> ]I have been trying now for almost two weeks to find somebody to help me with my account. I have sent two e-mails over the last week and today tried customer service, which was a complete waste of my time. The person I talked to couldn't even speak english.

I am able to log into my account. It has been several months since the last time I logged in, but all of my collections are no where to be found. It shows my recently added number at 30,000 something, which is close to correct. However, when I click on it or collections nothing shows?

I spent four years adding the cards. I am not so frustrated with the actual problem as I am with the fact I have no idea if someone is looking into the problem?

-Tim

I had a similar problem, couldn't log on in the forums. The answer was to reset my password to more than 6 characters with a generous mix of letters and numbers.

Ray
Thanks. I will try to reset it again. I tried this once already
I tried a different password with no luck. This is getting ridiculous!
(02-06-2012 03:29 PM)tsieber2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. I will try to reset it again. I tried this once already
I tried a different password with no luck. This is getting ridiculous!

You may also have to clear your browser history and cookies too.
Reference URL's