Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll start off with the two packs of Certified. These were the last two in the box, so I had to grab them when I went in for another box of Black Diamond, and can't complain about the pulls.

Both are PC cards...

[Image: 11-12CertifiedShirtOffMyBackMaterials-Bo...veille.jpg]

[Image: 11-12CertifiedMirrorGoldMaterialsPrime-JasonSpezza.jpg]

Not bad! I love the dual, and was looking for a nice Spezza card to add to my all-time greats PC, so it's a win-win!

Next up, the latest box of Black Diamond. First the results, and then a scan of the best hits.

Bonus Ice RC
54 Patrick Wiercioch 0012/1999

Double Diamond base cards
102 Jordan Staal
106 Erik Karlsson
115 Ilya Bryzgalov
116 Shane Doan
128 Pekka Rinne
135 Mike Green

Triple Diamond base cards
156 Ryan Miller
166 P.K. Subban
168 Drew Doughty

Triple Diamond RC's
187 Joe Vitale (who shows up again in this break!)
193 Teemu Hartikainen
194 Ben Scrivens

Quad Diamond All-Stars
212 Teemu Selanne

Quad Diamond RC
231 Aaron Palushaj

Ruby Parallels
29 Milan Michalek #038/100
220 Patrick Roy All-star quad (!!!) #045/100

GOLD parallel!
187 Joe Vitale #03/10!!!

And the two dual jerseys were Jarome Iginla and Patrick Roy (PC)

Here's the scan...
[Image: BDBreak.jpg]

Everything but the Roy, Spezza and Bourque/Leveille are available for trade.
Thanks for looking, and hope you all have a great weekend!

P.S. No idea how I forgot to post this new PC gem...

[Image: 10-11DominionAllDecadesPrimeSignatures-AlexOvechkin.jpg]

Cheers!
-Chris
nice, always great when there som beautiful hits for your PC
Sweet breaks Chris!!! You always have the best luck with loose packs. Wish I could be so lucky. Also super nice box of BD. I think you know I would be interested in the Vitale. Not sure I have anything but willing to see if we can work something out. Congrats on the break.
nice bro!
Sick ovechkin
Great to land some PC from a box! Awesome stuff... and that Ovie is wicked! Congrats on the great pick-ups!

Randi
very nice Chris congrats
Very nice breaks! Is the Roy ruby PC also or just the jersey? If it's FT, I'm interested.
Thanks everyone!

(02-06-2012 08:17 AM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet breaks Chris!!! You always have the best luck with loose packs. Wish I could be so lucky. Also super nice box of BD. I think you know I would be interested in the Vitale. Not sure I have anything but willing to see if we can work something out. Congrats on the break.

Definitely worth a look, of course. I'll shoot you an offer if I can find anything!

(02-07-2012 08:09 PM)opcfan Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice breaks! Is the Roy ruby PC also or just the jersey? If it's FT, I'm interested.

Just the jersey. I wanted a nice two-color piece to replace the single color card I had in my PC. The Ruby is indeed available.
Reference URL's