Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: JSA Pop Reports?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have gotten cards authenticated in the past and had people ask me why my encapsulated cards dont show up in pop reports. I quote the JSA website that encapsulated cards dont appear in the pop reports but infact are authenticated thus the jsa case.

My question is. How do I find out how many of a card have been Authenticated? Id like to know which of the cards i can get signed would become pop 1s if authenticated. I know PSA does this.Does JSA have pop reports too..
So there is no way to find out whats been slabbed over at JSA? I need to find out whats going on with the 1991-1992 NBA McDonalds Dream Team set. How many of these cards have been Authenticated by JSA!!
No way to know.
(02-05-2012 12:55 PM)alifaxwa2 Wrote: [ -> ]No way to know.
JSA should find a way to make POP REPORTS. THE COMPETITION ALREADY HAS THEM..

It would add even more value to the cards that are authenticated if you actually know how many are out there.
Where can you check the order status of a jsa/bgs order? Will it appear in the same place you check bgs order status?

aaaaaaa
Reference URL's