Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Site Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not sure if anyone else likes to use the BACKSPACE key to return to the previous page they were on but I do. I also noticed there is an issue when I try to do it. But it is not the backspace that is the issue, when I click a link in the baseball forum if I look at what I would be backspacing to it says "Share this" and not the last page I was just on. It looks like something is trying to open or getting inserted when i click on a link. MODS, I am using I.E. 8 on Windows 7.
I just noticed this today as well..

[Image: 1312012_105222AM.png]
Yes, that's it!
Alex, go to the top where all the buttons are for facebook,twitter, etc....click on the words "share this". another window will pop up, on the upper right corner click on "do not track", another tab will open for another site, click on "opt out", that should fix it.
shezdoni, That didn't help for me...still get the exact same thing.

Went back to the site it now says that I've opted out.

Closed and opened IE9 and still does it...site still says I have opted out.
However, switching IE9 to compatibility mode did the trick...

[Image: 1312012_125318PM.png]
Unfortunately in compatibility mode, you have to wait for each page to completely load (including images from outside sources) before scrolling down or else it snaps back to the top of the page every time another piece of the page loads...

So, problem still exists...original problem was less annoying than the "fix"
Problem is, this site is a site that is programmed not to use compatibility mode, so when you do use it, it screws things up.

As for the fix, it worked fine for me, and is still working fine
(01-31-2012 03:17 PM)shezdoni Wrote: [ -> ]Problem is, this site is a site that is programmed not to use compatibility mode, so when you do use it, it screws things up.

As for the fix, it worked fine for me, and is still working fine

I hit the compatibility mode icon...working fine for me now. Thanks Shez and Kinarism.
For the record. This issue seems to have gone away completely for me today.
Reference URL's