Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: really?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
cmon brandon...catch 4 tds in the pro bowl .... drop 6 td's in the season..... ???? sorry venting!
(01-30-2012 05:22 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: [ -> ]cmon brandon...catch 4 tds in the pro bowl .... drop 6 td's in the season..... ???? sorry venting!

be positive, the defenders go half speed in the Pro Bowl Tongue lol
but when a ball is put in your hands and there are no defenders around shouldn't he catch it? he dropped EZ TD's in the season.... at least 2 games I can remember we would have won
Yeah he dropped some in critical moments and that horrible play where we just drifted out of bounds with nobody even close to him, but I think this shows if we get a Pro Bowl level QB that Marshall can be a top 5 WR
Maybe he's just unlucky in that they play real defense during the season. Big Grin
(01-30-2012 05:24 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]be positive, the defenders go half speed in the Pro Bowl Tongue lol

C'mon now... stop exaggerating. We all know they barely go over quarter speed.
(01-30-2012 07:52 AM)solid133 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah he dropped some in critical moments and that horrible play where we just drifted out of bounds with nobody even close to him, but I think this shows if we get a Pro Bowl level QB that Marshall can be a top 5 WR

I think is top 3 talent wise without a qb.... I would go 1a -Johnson & b- Johnson then a close marshall/fitz
Reference URL's