Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
picked up 2 boxes at the LCS and here's what i got. everything is available FT/FS. the 1/1 most likely FS unless you got a bigger Lundqvist auto i need. Smile

Shanahan Base /299
Kesler Base /299
Ribeiro Base /299
Briere Base /299
Callahan Base /299
Eriksson Banner Season /299
[Image: img216.jpg]

Clarke Retired Numbers /25
Duchene Team Trademarks /299
Malkin Stanley Cup Winners /199
[Image: img217.jpg]

Thomas Banner Season Materials /99
Lidstrom Banner Season Materials /99
[Image: img221.jpg]

Halak Team Trademarks Auto /99
Kruger RC Phenoms Auto /299
[Image: img219.jpg] [Image: img220.jpg]

Kessel Base Materials Prime /10
[Image: img218.jpg]

and the wifey's big pull for me, my first 1/1 (though i've yet to pull one myself)

Jake Gardiner RC Phenoms Auto 1/1
[Image: img222.jpg]
Wow, very nice break. Can't beat a 1/1! I'd be interested in the Halak if I have anything you like...if not maybe give me a price.

-Mike
I imagine Randi would be interested in Halak if it is available.
(01-20-2012 05:51 AM)chiefbrody66 Wrote: [ -> ]I imagine Randi would be interested in Halak if it is available.

I surely am! If a deal can't be reached with Slufan83, I'd like a shot at it. Congrats on the sweet break! Those Phenom's are great, and the Kessel is sweet!

Randi
Tell the wife nice break sick #"d 1/1
Nice break..awesome 1/1 to boot!! Walt ( pensfan1) will prob be interseted in the Malkin SC card.
Great break!!! Can't wait to get my box today. Super hit on the 1/1. Congrats!!!

(01-20-2012 07:24 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Nice break..awesome 1/1 to boot!! Walt ( pensfan1) will prob be interseted in the Malkin SC card.

Thanks Hugh, Yes I would be very interested in the Malkin SC. Check to see if I have anything for it.
Nice break. I am interested in the Lidstrom.
Nice break. Is the Thomas FT?
Tell the wife she can break more boxes if she's going to pull stuff like that! Great break!! I like seeing the scans too as it helps me in determining if I will. It the product... This one still has me wondering
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's