Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Picked up 3 hobby boxes of Certified today from my lcs and boy am I glad I did. Heres the goodies:

Box 1----Smyth 242/399, Horcoff 249/399, Lehtonen 5/10, Holmstrom 25/99, and my greatest pull ever Bobrovsky 1/1.

[Image: IMG_0001-2.jpg]

Box 2----Doan 3/99, Iginla 62/199, Weiss 19/25, Doan 13/25, Caron 25/25

[Image: IMG_0002-2.jpg]

Box 3----Kane 61/99, Kopitar 181/199, Katic 24/25, Markstrom 107/150, Kane 12/25, Brouwer 5/10

[Image: IMG_0003-3.jpg]

I believe I did pretty well especially with the first box since I collect Flyers. Not sure if I'm trading any yet. Let me know if thers something of interest and I may if the trade is something I really want. Thanks for looking and comments always welcome.

Mike
Decent break there, for sure. Congrats on the Bob, it's cool.
Interested in the Caron, if it's for trade.
Awesome breaks and a great PC hit! Congrats! Interested in the Brouwer if you end up trading!
Nice breaks. I love Certified's design. Interested in the Holmstrom and Weiss. PLMK
i know you probably don't want to let the Bobrovsky go, but i would be willing to trade some nice Giroux or JVR stuff for it. just a thought, congrats on the breaks!
Nice breaks
Nice breaks. I am interested in the Holmstrom card. I have Flyers to trade for it if interested.
Very nice. Congrats on the Bob 1/1!!!
Very nice Bobrovsky. In a perfect world, he'd be the starter for Philly instead of the "mindless philosopher" Ilya Bryzgalov.
id like to get the Horcohh and Hartikainen LMK if they are for trade
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's