Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, Im having trouble viewing images attached as thumbnails on this site. the problem is persistent with multiple posts. When I click on the image it sends me to a page that says "the image "xxx" could not be displayed because it contains errors"

Using win 7 64 home premium
Firefox 9.0.1

thanks.
(01-09-2012 11:27 AM)Merovius Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Im having trouble viewing images attached as thumbnails on this site. the problem is persistent with multiple posts. When I click on the image it sends me to a page that says "the image "xxx" could not be displayed because it contains errors"

Firefox 9.0.1

thanks.

dont use it, use photobucket or similiar pic hosting site
Im not the one posting, Im trying to view thumbnails posted by other members.
If beckett has the app to add attachments, why can't it be used? We pay for this service, but it can't be used, and yet beckett's suggestion is to spend MORE money from a secondary site.
So I have asked this question before, but got know response, why can't we use the attachments?
(01-31-2013 07:25 PM)gulfvet90 Wrote: [ -> ]If beckett has the app to add attachments, why can't it be used?

the forums are a third party product, not something beckett built themselves. and it's not an app.
(01-31-2013 07:25 PM)gulfvet90 Wrote: [ -> ]We pay for this service, but it can't be used, and yet beckett's suggestion is to spend MORE money from a secondary site.
So I have asked this question before, but got know response, why can't we use the attachments?

and not for nothing:
1. you dont PAY for the message boards. they are free
2. you dont have to pay for a photo hosting service. they are free as well

so really: what's your complaint again?

(01-31-2013 07:25 PM)gulfvet90 Wrote: [ -> ]So I have asked this question before, but got know response, why can't we use the attachments?

because they dont work. anything else?
Please dont necro old threads.
(02-02-2013 02:44 PM)Merovius Wrote: [ -> ]Please dont necro old threads.

necro?
This thread was originally created in Sept. 2012. Necro=resurrect, I think.

Randi
(02-04-2013 09:34 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]This thread was originally created in Sept. 2012. Necro=resurrect, I think.

Randi

oh

*checks dates*

wasnt me! i just responded Tongue
(01-09-2012 11:27 AM)Merovius Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Im having trouble viewing images attached as thumbnails on this site. the problem is persistent with multiple posts. When I click on the image it sends me to a page that says "the image "xxx" could not be displayed because it contains errors"

Firefox 9.0.1

thanks.

I have the same issue with not able to view images.. It is on Beckett's side.. If you happen to notice on the left side where it shows the set or if you search by single cards the photo is not always accurate.. Some users have uploaded the wrong card and Beckett has accepted the card.. I have thousands of cards and have seen over 200 cards that are not the correct images.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's