Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Didn't do NEARLY as well on the bowman's best as last time, but that's to be expected. Also, I am now ONE (insert favorite expletive here) CARD SHORT of finishing both sets, so if anyone has the 1996 SPx Vin Baker (#29, actually pulled the gold but not the regular), or 1997-98 Bowman's Best Austin Croshere RC I would LOVE to trade for them!

Main highlights were the SPx MJ base, Kobe Best Techniques refractor and a Mirror Image Refractor with Olajuwon, Reggie Miller and two no-names.

I will add some scans tomorrow, but for now, here are the highlights (all FT except the MJ)

SPx: Holoview Heroes Joe Smith, Anfernee Hardaway Tribute Card (1:95), MJ base, golds of Rasheed, 'Zo, Glenn Robinson, Bryant Reeves, Vin Baker and Kurt Thomas.

Bowman's Best: Rodman Best Techniques, Shaq Best Cuts, Kobe Best Techniques refractor, Mirror Image Refractor (1:96) of Olajuwon/Battie/Reggie Miller/Kittles. Base refractors of Camby and Mashburn and base atomic refractor Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf.

Also pulled a Kobe Masterpieces from 09-10 Upper Deck in my free packs from the website.

Stay tuned! Two more box breaks tonight! Smile Might even do them live around 10:30 Eastern Time if anyone is around and interested.
Youve been waiting forever it seems to bust these, I hope the wait is worth it Smile
Nice bryant in the freebies
Scans added! here's the link

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j440...%20breaks/

Again, all are FT w/ the exception of any MJ's in this album!
Reference URL's