Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Went to the local card show and found Certified for $79/box! After much debate to which one I should pick. I selected one.

No theatrical thread, but Boom Sauce
2011-12 Certified

Brodeur Mirror Red /199
Glencross Mirror Gold /25
Franzen Mirror Blue Material /99
And
Boom Boom's grandson Mirror Black Rookie Patch Auto 1/1

I don't know if you read my Certified Blaster break but the Geoffrion had a Shea Weber and Pekka Rinne in front and back of it. Also the Franzen had a Lidstrom in the pack. But that is more coincidence.
Beauty of a 1/1, congrats!
Wow!!!! AWESOME 1/1. Congrats!!!
Awesome break!
amazing Blake

are you going to keep it or move it? just wondering
(01-02-2012 09:18 AM)bonnev659 Wrote: [ -> ]amazing Blake

are you going to keep it or move it? just wondering

I don't know what to do with it. It's definitely up FT/FS if someone collects this guy. 1/1's are definitely hard to place a value on and more so bothersome determining it. I saw him play last year and he looked good. I think his value may go up but who knows. What do you think I should do?
Sick #"d 1/1
For a second there I thought you pulled RNH's 1/1 Mirror Black auto/rookie as the signature looks very similar. Very nice pull nonetheless!
(01-02-2012 11:30 AM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what to do with it. It's definitely up FT/FS if someone collects this guy. 1/1's are definitely hard to place a value on and more so bothersome determining it. I saw him play last year and he looked good. I think his value may go up but who knows. What do you think I should do?

keep it for now to you find someone who collects blake who has some nice PC cards for you
That is a fantastic break! Sick 1/1!

Randi
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's