Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I busted the following boxes for Christmas-

2010 Sweet Spot
2010 Crown Royale
2010 SP authentic

Here are the scans-

[Image: 0012.jpg]

The Dez is #'d to 299 the Revis is #'d to 290

[Image: 001-1.jpg]

The Mix is #'d to 95

[Image: 2.jpg]

The Thomas is #'d to 249 The Mendenhall is #'d to 100

[Image: 3.jpg]

The Morton is #'d to 300 The Best is #'d to 25

[Image: 4.jpg]

The Edward's is #'d to 499, The Crompton is #'d to 599, The Odrick is #'d to 599, The Cody is #'d to 999

[Image: 5.jpg]

The above are all #'d to 999

[Image: 6.jpg]

Got these in those free packs from dacardworld
Douglas #'d to 750, Long #'d to 799

[Image: 7.jpg]

Got the Elway as a gift!! (NFT)

Also got a redemption-2010 SP AUTHENTIC FOOTBALL ROOKIE AUTHENTICS SIGNATURES GOLD // #'D TO 25 CD #163; Athlete: TRENT WILLIAMS.

Also got one more gift that was out of this world!!!! that I will post later-

All cards are for trade except my Elway and bronco stuff-
Looking for Vikes and Broncos

First time opening any of these products, I think it went pretty well, what do all you think??
if avavlible plz check me 4 the hryant and revis jerseys and best cal s.s., lmk pm if anythng have more cards tht need added 2 org but lmk yhx
Interested in the Armanti Edwards and Aaron Hernandez SP Authentic, Thanks
nice breaks. Looks as though SPA did you better than the others.

Interested in the Trent Williams.. do you have a scan?
(12-29-2011 01:56 PM)mizeryluvkompany Wrote: [ -> ]if avavlible plz check me 4 the hryant and revis jerseys and best cal s.s., lmk pm if anythng have more cards tht need added 2 org but lmk yhx

will do, thanks
(12-29-2011 06:05 PM)artified71 Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Armanti Edwards and Aaron Hernandez SP Authentic, Thanks

Ill check you out and send you a pm,thanks
(12-29-2011 06:29 PM)mik253 Wrote: [ -> ]nice breaks. Looks as though SPA did you better than the others.

Interested in the Trent Williams.. do you have a scan?

I dont- it was a redemption card- I can get the scan though, but it wont be until tomorrow- I already redeemed it online, but when I get it you will have first dibs-
(12-29-2011 01:56 PM)mizeryluvkompany Wrote: [ -> ]if avavlible plz check me 4 the hryant and revis jerseys and best cal s.s., lmk pm if anythng have more cards tht need added 2 org but lmk yhx

PM sent- thanks
can you check me for the brady?
Interested in the Dez, lmk thanks.
(12-29-2011 06:05 PM)artified71 Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Armanti Edwards and Aaron Hernandez SP Authentic, Thanks

PM sent, thanks
(12-30-2011 08:10 PM)jncdrew Wrote: [ -> ]Interested in the Dez, lmk thanks.

pm sent, thanks
(12-30-2011 06:19 PM)pork chop Wrote: [ -> ]can you check me for the brady?

pm sent, thanks
Reference URL's