Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Curious if anyone here has used this service. Show them if you've got them!
(12-25-2011 08:16 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: [ -> ]Curious if anyone here has used this service. Show them if you've got them!

is it still available ?
I'm gonna send an email to Mike Simmons in a little bit to ask about this.
I've never had the need for the program grading, but I have a program from an Everett Aquasox game the other day where DJ Peterson (Mariners 1st rd pick, 12th overall) hit his first professional grand slam. Seems like something good enough to use as a test of sorts for this.

This is all assuming that magazine and program are one and the same here lol. The forms still have a space for programs, so I'm guessing it's the same thing.
(12-25-2011 08:16 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: [ -> ]Curious if anyone here has used this service. Show them if you've got them!

Here you go....Sept./Oct. 2001 Vol. 1, No. 1, Issue 1. BGS 8 NM-MT

[Image: BGS011.jpg]
How much is it to get a magazine graded? I have a couple that I would love to get graded but I can't find ANY information on this site. Any restrictions?
Any information on this? I've got a Beckett Hockey #1 and #2 Id like to get graded.
Reference URL's