Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Shoutout to slufan83
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I got this package today that I wasn't expecting. Looking at the return address, I figured that it was from fellow Mark Martin collector 'slufan83'. So I opened up the freebie package and it was stuffed with Mark Martin cards. 39 in all - base, parallels, and inserts. Best of all, I only had 12 of them, mostly base cards. These bump me well above 200 diff. MM cards! There were also 4 cards I needed for my Fanfare die-cut set.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Michael!!!
Your welcome! I wanted to help you out with your die-cut set, but I figured I'd just send you all the duplicate Mark Martin cards that I had. Wasn't sure what you needed, but figured you could use a few of em Smile
WTG slu! Nice to see people doing things like this in racing. Esp. during the Xmas season.
Awesome. Anybody have some Jr's they don't want !
(12-23-2011 11:14 AM)cleilich Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. Anybody have some Jr's they don't want !

I'll have to see what I have if you have some Mark Martin for trade...
(12-23-2011 11:14 AM)cleilich Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome. Anybody have some Jr's they don't want !

I can't say that I have any I DON'T want, but I do have some I am willing to trade. Wink They are in my ORG, but I also have a Jr. RC from '94 Optima XL that I may trade for a nice JJ or MM (it isn't marked FT right now). LMK if you are interested in any Jr's I have left.
(12-20-2011 03:55 PM)slufan83 Wrote: [ -> ]Your welcome! I wanted to help you out with your die-cut set, but I figured I'd just send you all the duplicate Mark Martin cards that I had. Wasn't sure what you needed, but figured you could use a few of em Smile

THANK YOU AGAIN! Your package of MM cards was the only NASCAR-related gift I received for Xmas. I WILL return fire at some point. Wink You won't know it's coming either but I will find a way to surprise you!
I actually already have another small Mark Martin stack building for ya. Also, a guy over at nuts is sending me a few hundred Mark Martin cards to go through and just told me to pass on any that I didn't need to someone else. So you might have some more coming your way soon :-).
Reference URL's