Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I still have to add a card to a new collection twice in order for the card to appear under that new collection in my organize.
Reloading the page doesn't help. After I add a new collection, the collection appears, but the card doesn't. It only appears after I add the card a second time.
(12-17-2011 01:05 PM)natejeffries Wrote: [ -> ]Reloading the page doesn't help. After I add a new collection, the collection appears, but the card doesn't. It only appears after I add the card a second time.

First you have to go to the bottom of the page and click on 'Add Collection'. If you get an error don't worry because the error is an error, just reload the page and the collection will appear.

You then have to go to 'Price Guide' and download the cards for your collection. If you have a short list of collections it will be easy to find your collection, select it and download. Go back to Organize and your cards will be there waiting for you.

Note: you can only download a card from 'Price Guide' once, after the initial download the card will be then stored in 'All Items', check the box for the card in 'All Items', and click on 'Add To' and select the collection.

Ray
Reference URL's