Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Trade isn't working for me. I went to the provider of the templates and and got this error message:

"can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed."

I don't know if anybody else is having this problem but it seems to affect other sections of the web site as well.
Maybe it will be fixed by the morning.

Ray [Image: huh.gif]
Im not seeing any of that- maybe temporary
(12-16-2011 11:04 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Im not seeing any of that- maybe temporary

It is still down,

Oops! Google Chrome could not find http://www.promo.beckett.com

as well as:
Home>Sitemap
Home>Sports Cards & Collectibles Price Guide
Home>Organize>Your Collections
Home>Trade Summary
Registry - estore/registry/
News - The page cannot be found
Forums - The page cannot be found

These are still working:
Marketplace
Grading
Publications

Ray

Forums is back, the rest of them are still down
must be isolated to you-evrything is fine here
(12-17-2011 12:20 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]must be isolated to you-evrything is fine here

I've got a feeling that it might be my ISP's problem. I have been having trouble with the connection of late. I'm going to be changing ISP soon. Right now I am trying to update 10 years of email addresses. I got my new computer today (6 core processor) and the high speed wireless router last week. All I need to do is update several hundred emails and I will be ready to change to some really high speed internet access.

Ray
It turns out it was a Google Chrome problem. I did all of the things, Deleted Cookies/History twice and deleted everything. Went back to about chrome and downloaded an upgrade. Nothing worked so finally I went to the control panel and deleted everything to do with chrome and used explorer to download a new copy of Chrome and that finally worked.
It surprised me because over the past months when everybody was complaining about things not working right I never had any problems with Chrome until yesterday, it had just kept on working.

Ray
Reference URL's