Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mainly looking for golf but will consider all offers

[Image: DaleJ.jpg]
I don't have any golf but what else would you want ?
Is this still available? Didn't see it in your org
(12-27-2011 09:14 AM)sparkz2102 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this still available? Didn't see it in your org

Still available!
check me
(04-04-2012 09:20 PM)ben625 Wrote: [ -> ]check me

Sorry buddy, didnt see anything. Tell you what, get me a box of 2012 Leaf Golf and its yours! They go for about 60 on the bay. The Jr books at 120.00 and will go up if he continues his success.
I was gonna make an offer but you have got to listed in your org to trade/sell it.
(04-05-2012 07:15 AM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]I was gonna make an offer but you have got to listed in your org to trade/sell it.

Ive been trying but it wont let me in the org. Im assuming I have to pay to get it
(04-05-2012 11:40 AM)IndianaAmateur Wrote: [ -> ]Ive been trying but it wont let me in the org. Im assuming I have to pay to get it

Yeah, thats becketts rules to trade or sell. Having the OPG will give you access to the org as long as you have a current subscription. Which you obviously need cause the bv on the Jr isnt $120.
You also have to send stuff first being a new trader/seller. Its that way in any forum or site you will find. We all had to do it when we were newbies.
But I heard you had a problem with sending first, so it doesnt appear youre going to make many deals here...
(04-05-2012 04:51 PM)the great 48 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, thats becketts rules to trade or sell. Having the OPG will give you access to the org as long as you have a current subscription. Which you obviously need cause the bv on the Jr isnt $120.
You also have to send stuff first being a new trader/seller. Its that way in any forum or site you will find. We all had to do it when we were newbies.
But I heard you had a problem with sending first, so it doesnt appear youre going to make many deals here...

I dont have a problem at all sending first. Not sure where you heard that!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's