Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I had a road trip for work today, and had to go through a small town that I know has a variety store that sells hockey cards. On the way back I stopped, and went in to grab some packs, so I notice he has 11-12 UD, and has two open boxes so I buy 5 packs from each. not one RNH. but some other nice cards.
[Image: packpull1.jpg]

I did say not one RNH but look what I did pull

[Image: packpull2.jpg]
[Image: packpull3.jpg]

I could not believe my luck. What a Great day.
Thanks for looking.
wow! 2 nugens! amazing box!
Insane! Wish I had something for that Nuge Canvas, haha. It's the only reason I haven't decided to put that set together. If I pull one, or trade for one, maybe, but until then, no thanks, haha.
(12-09-2011 08:26 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: [ -> ]Insane! Wish I had something for that Nuge Canvas, haha. It's the only reason I haven't decided to put that set together. If I pull one, or trade for one, maybe, but until then, no thanks, haha.

I think that now I might try for the canvas set.
(12-09-2011 10:11 PM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: [ -> ]I think that now I might try for the canvas set.

Honestly, you're half way there with that card. Best one I've pulled so far is Hodgson, and it's a fourth the price.
Klingberg as well today and add Henrique and Fratten to the mix not an impossible set. All I need now are a couple trades and some auction wins and it could be a done deal.
I just broke my 3rd box today and still yet to get any Hopkins cards.
you did well congrats
Wow you sure scored there....not an Oilers fan, but I'd sure like to hit a RNH out of some retail to have one to keep. He's off to an amazing start and I wouldn't mind the investment.
What incredible pulls! Congrats on the great hits!

Randi
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's