Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is information I have to pass on- if you want to complain do it in your own thread.

Trade issues Being worked on- messaging in trade is working but feedback is still down. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

*messaging in trade- fixed
*notifications of trades- fixed

**Pricing-
Here's what happened-
"In the past, it was defaulted to MINT = 100% bv and we adjusted that downward to reflect what was in our magazines and other parts of our software. So the new correct default is NRMT/MT = 100% bv for new cards."

I just checked and when you add a new card to org it sets it as nrmt/mt.

I posted this in football as a poll to help us traders get an idea of what everyone is going to do. I will start one in each forum.

Okay, with the pricing set as nrmt/mt as 100% BV instead of mint as it was before the change, it causes some issues when trading with another member who has their condition set different than yours.

example-
nrmt/mt=100% high bv
mint = 110% high bv (% just an example)

What I mean is generally speaking most of us have entered our cards into organize as mint so the high bv shows when trading. Now we have some members listing their cards as nrmt/mt to show high bv and others still have them as mint showing high bv plus a bump for being above the standard of nrmt/mt.

I am changing all my conditions to nrmt/mt as that is the new baseline for the OPG , same as the mag

What are you going to do in your organize as far as condition goes?
Please choose answer in poll above
(12-09-2011 12:18 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]Trade issues Being worked on- messaging in trade is working but feedback is still down. Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

thanks for the update.
notifications are working now
pricing explanation posted
Still can't seem to leave feedback. I refreshed and clear my cookies. Still get the same error message.
the post says it still isnt working.
yeah, they are working on feedback
Jacoby, as usual I appreciate your retarded comments.

Floydtown, my apologies, I misread your note thinking notifications were related to the feedback. Thanks for the update.
(12-09-2011 07:02 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]Jacoby, as usual I appreciate your retarded comments.

Floydtown, my apologies, I misread your note thinking notifications were related to the feedback. Thanks for the update.

nice. try to point out the obvious...

at least i can read before posting
My question is if the opg now reflects nm/m as 100% bv, does that mean a card graded bgs 8.5 is 100% bv. Also a card pulled from a pack that doesn't have any of the major problems(corners,creases, centering, etc) are considered 8.5(nm/m) then. Thanks for the updates.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's