Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings! We've got the 2009 Goudey Sports Royalty SP base and mini green boarder SP available FT. I may consider sale offers, please feel free to send open offers as well! Thanks everyone!
[Image: DSC_0088.jpg]
You know I want those. Just dont want to swap a 1/1 for them. Wish you would come off te Nelson
Not gunna happen bro lol now if you ever feel like moving the Addai for them you just lmk Tongue lol
(12-08-2011 07:59 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Not gunna happen bro lol now if you ever feel like moving the Addai for them you just lmk Tongue lol

Lets work on the parallel for now. Did I have anything for it
(12-08-2011 09:22 PM)IndianaAmateur Wrote: [ -> ]Lets work on the parallel for now. Did I have anything for it

unfortunately no. not trying to be a stickler, but the only thing you have that I'm interested in is the NFL shield.
The Addai is gone! Got a very nice 50 card game used and auto golf lot. Will help me with my sets alot!
thats good, next time you've got a 100+ auto/relic piece you know where to find me Tongue lol
(12-11-2011 03:23 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]thats good, next time you've got a 100+ auto/relic piece you know where to find me Tongue lol

I doubt very much someone will give you a 100 dollar game-used/auto for 2 base cards of Tiger, regardless what they are worth
You'd be surprised lol
(12-11-2011 06:36 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]You'd be surprised lol

Good luck!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's