Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else having problems. I try to access a set list by typing it in the search bar and it won't go to the list. It just keeps at it like it is trying to access the page.
I went on using Internet explorer and it goes to the page just fine. Why is it not working for Chrome? Honestly what I see on Chrome is the old style of page. I've cleared my cookies and stuff as suggested and still it won't work. I use Chrome primarily so I want it to work on there.
Chrome not working for me. Safari did though. I use Chrome a lot, so they need to fix whatever the problem it.
chrome is working for me. do you have the latest update for chrome?
I do not mean to mean spirited, but WHY????
Does this site have a problem with ANY browser??
There is no problem like this with any of the large sites...
If there was, Amazon, ebay, CNN, Fox etc would fix it!!
who says that the site is actually having a problem with a browser?

to me, it sounds a lot like it's PICNIC (or more accurately, PICNIW)

and I do not mean to mean spirited, but you think beckett has anywhere near the resources or revenue that ebay, amazon, cnn, etc have? i mean, really?
(12-04-2011 01:32 PM)mws1984 Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone else having problems. I try to access a set list by typing it in the search bar and it won't go to the list. It just keeps at it like it is trying to access the page.
I went on using Internet explorer and it goes to the page just fine. Why is it not working for Chrome? Honestly what I see on Chrome is the old style of page. I've cleared my cookies and stuff as suggested and still it won't work. I use Chrome primarily so I want it to work on there.

I had the same problem and thought I cleared all cookies, etc. Try to clear the history on Chrome. There is a wrench on the right hand side of the toolbar in Chrome, click on that and go to History. Then you need to clear the history there. I just did it and now I have everything back.

Hope this helps!
I've been able to use Chrome mostly without issue on this site. I did notice, however, that the Folders I've created in my Organize won't expand when using Chrome, so I can't get at any of my Collections within those Folders. It works fine in Internet Explorer. I did have to clear my Internet cache initially when the site first updated, but haven't had to do anything since.

Is anyone else noticing this problem?
im using google chrome and i seem to have no issues
Reference URL's