Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just typed in a set I wanted to look up the listings on and it won't go to anything. Will just stay as though it is searching for it.
I don't pay for anything, just needed to see the set list. Is this now something that has to be paid for or is there bugs in this most recent update. I was using the site just fine as soon as yesterday.
you need to refresh your browser and/or clear your cookies. see the new stickies. site was updated last night
Well that didn't work. I cleared out the cookies and have refreshed my browser(google chrome)

(12-03-2011 05:15 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]you need to refresh your browser and/or clear your cookies. see the new stickies. site was updated last night
I do pay and I can't find anything.I just typed in a set I wanted to look up the listings on and it won't go to anything. Will just stay as though it is searching for it.
I am experiencing the same issue. I have deleted cookies, refreshed broweser, disabled antivirus, deleted and readded the URL to the trusted list and still nothing. Any ideas on how to fix this are welcome. I am using IE9. Is the new site combatible with the most current versions of Flash and JAVA?
you know how it your browser that is the issue, not a compatibility issue?

use another browser
I sometimes had this problem even before the upgrade. It would usually start working again if I manually logged off the site and then logged back in. You could give that a try - click on the "Logout" link at the top, then just to be sure, close the browser, reopen and try logging in again.
Reference URL's