Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The newsest cards I pull and list as mint. Today, in the ORG some of the cards are more than the OPG
Is the OPG pricing now new mint for 2011 cards?
Example
Topps Update US 30 RC Ackley is $2.50
In my ORG, it is listed mint, as all the new cards out of packs and the price is $3.13.
Is this a glitch from the update or something I need to change, do not want to misrepresent cards and condition.
I understand doing that for pre 1990 cards etc, but new cards too?
Thanks

I notice that the Beckett HI is on the left and my price on the right.
I guess I need to change them to near mint?? To reflect the Beckett price for trades?
Because I noticed some people listed them as near mint (before the update) and they were lower than the Beckett HI.
Please, someone from Beckett let us know so we can accurately list our cards
Thanks
(12-03-2011 10:02 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]The newsest cards I pull and list as mint. Today, in the ORG some of the cards are more than the OPG
Is the OPG pricing now new mint for 2011 cards?
Example
Topps Update US 30 RC Ackley is $2.50
In my ORG, it is listed mint, as all the new cards out of packs and the price is $3.13.
Is this a glitch from the update or something I need to change, do not want to misrepresent cards and condition.
I understand doing that for pre 1990 cards etc, but new cards too?
Thanks

I notice that the Beckett HI is on the left and my price on the right.
I guess I need to change them to near mint?? To reflect the Beckett price for trades?
Because I noticed some people listed them as near mint (before the update) and they were lower than the Beckett HI.
Please, someone from Beckett let us know so we can accurately list our cards
Thanks

it's screwed up: all cards in the condition pricing have a grade bump

this has to be corrceted quickly

all beckett prices for cards 1990 and up are correct
Thanks, that is what I thought, an error in coding or something
I wanted to make sure I did not miss something
(12-03-2011 11:20 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, that is what I thought, an error in coding or something
I wanted to make sure I did not miss something

you didnt

they did, most certainly
Now this is weird..
Everything I added today is NRMT 8.5 and has the right Beckett price.
I wonder if they changed and this is the new standard??
Someone know for sure??
(12-03-2011 03:16 PM)bonds20001 Wrote: [ -> ]Now this is weird..
Everything I added today is NRMT 8.5 and has the right Beckett price.
I wonder if they changed and this is the new standard??
Someone know for sure??

it's not a new standard
I have been adding cards a lot and they were added as mint, the new cards anyway, now the 2011 are added NRMT8.5 and that is different isn't it??
Or did something get reset??
I had the same problem that Bonds had after adding new cards after the update but mine were cards from the 11-12 Upper deck Hockey set.

The OPG is wacky also showing a mint Terry Sawchuk HH#8 card is 8.00 but when I trade for it with another member , his org it lists it mint worth 10 Bucks.

Is this a mistake or some thing new. I'm leery of making trades now.

any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Thx - Eddie
yes i cannot continue to trade here with the price changes ,y is the opg price now dif from org pricin its all screwed up...so do i myself have to go to my org n change each individual card (over 3200 cards)
I would wait for a bit, it is the weekend and they may need to reset codes or something.
If they do not address this Mon, Tues or Wed, then I would be concerned
Reference URL's