Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I would like to say that the new set up works great. I have had no problems since I refreshed the page. With the exception of the trade comments not working. I am sure they will get this fixed in time. I thought a little posative feedback would the help designers, feel better about themselves. I tried designing a long time ago and figured I didn't have enough computer knowledge to get any designing done. So I gave up. SO GOOD JOB GUYS AND KEEP THE UPGRADES AND FIXES COMING. John
(12-03-2011 08:16 AM)john lamica Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I would like to say that the new set up works great. I have had no problems since I refreshed the page. With the exception of the trade comments not working. I am sure they will get this fixed in time. I thought a little posative feedback would the help designers, feel better about themselves. I tried designing a long time ago and figured I didn't have enough computer knowledge to get any designing done. So I gave up. SO GOOD JOB GUYS AND KEEP THE UPGRADES AND FIXES COMING. John

I think it is easier to read and a cleaner look to layout too...
Reference URL's