Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings! Since the update, I've found it impossible to send comments and cancel trades. I've tried refreshing, but every time I do it it says there's an error. Any ideas?
I'm having trouble finishing trades. When I try to leave feedback, it says that I haven't filled out the star ratings. Not liking the site update so far. It's messed up trading pretty badly.

(12-02-2011 08:29 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings! Since the update, I've found it impossible to send comments and cancel trades. I've tried refreshing, but every time I do it it says there's an error. Any ideas?
+1 here, can't seem to complete a trade that I received today.
You are lucky, all my trades were gone, then I cleared cookies and history and restarted Firefox and everything is normal again.
May want to try that.

I can see everything now, but can not make a comment..
It is an error.
Hopefully they will address this soon..
Same here, can't leave feedback.
feedback and messaging withing the trade is down and reported
As of this morning: still cannot send messages for trades. I sent a counter offer for a trade but the notification came across "your counter offer was sent, but cannot notify XXXX about the counter offer" but yet on my trade page it shows 'counter offer sent'

So now my question is: Since we're now paying for the trade feature and the trade feature is clearly not working since the update, Are we going to be reimbursed for each day we cannot use it? Much like Beckett did the last time the site went down for the weekend? I was very impressed the way beckett handled the last downtime (oppose to how its been handled every day up until) and I hope my expectations are continued to be met. I am very nervous over this whole deal again. Every time something goes wrong, I get panicky in remembrance of the last update rougly 1 year ago.
Trades are going through even though you get the error message. The only functionality that doesn't work right now are trade comments and leaving feedback.
youre not paying for the trade feature (you can argue this til you are blue in the face, but it isnt true. you can call it semantics, but you dont pay to trade)
Reference URL's