Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I currently have a trade going right now, but i'm unable to send the other trader his DC#. It keeps saying there is an error. I also cannot send him a personal message because he has it hidden. Is there any other way i can get in touch with him so I can give him his DC#?
pm is only hidden through the profile page (because that is an email link, not a pm. i know, it's screwed up)

however, if you take this link and replace your user number with his (or, just click on his name and then the link on the bottom right that says "send XXX a private message), you should be able to pm him that way

http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-838.html
Im having the same problem. Cannot leave feedback either........
(12-02-2011 06:19 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: [ -> ]Im having the same problem. Cannot leave feedback either........

this most probably will be fixed in the next couple hours as all the info is transferred. try again tomorrow and see if it has been corrected. if it hasnt, then it might indicate they broke something in the update process
Reference URL's