Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: when did this happen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After months of pricing my collection (i even bought a price gun and labels in all) it would appear now that ALL cards entered into organize with a "9 mint" are worth more than the Beckett high, opposed to just the vintage or pre '90 cards before. Good if you want to sell cards, but blows for trading. My Nugent-Hopkins YG i just traded is now worth $150 instead of $120... I can see why so many peopple are leaving the site.
Anyone else still think Beckett does tons of research when pricing cards rather than pull it out of a certain body part?
this justn happened with the new changeover, and obviously is an error in code. they just need to go back and fix it

and hockeyvadim, it has nothing to do with pricing.
A card I priced 2 days ago that had a BV of $3.00, i entered with a grade of 8, dropping it to $2.40 is now worth $3.00 again lol. This has been a waste of many, many hours
(12-02-2011 04:57 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]and hockeyvadim, it has nothing to do with pricing.

of course not!!
(12-02-2011 04:59 PM)hockeyvadim Wrote: [ -> ]of course not!!

is that sarcastic? pre-1990 conditional pricing has always been higher than "beckett high" due to era-baseline condition. when the site updated in the past hour, that extended to post-1990's, something that was most probably unintended

so it doesnt have to do with how they price cards
Hey I am happy most of my card prices went up 25%

LMFAO
(12-02-2011 05:02 PM)gary991979 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey I am happy most of my card prices went up 25%

LMFAO

do you when this will be fixed?

also, yes i think he was being sarcastic. this site is as buggy as it ever was. i wish they would warn us when things like this happens. where i work, if a server is going to be down, or upgraded, we send out e mails to people to warn them. do you think that would be possible with Beckett? that would ease confusion and would stop the redundency of all the posts people post when they get frustrated and mad. thanks!
(12-02-2011 06:16 PM)edverrilla Wrote: [ -> ]do you when this will be fixed?

also, yes i think he was being sarcastic. this site is as buggy as it ever was. i wish they would warn us when things like this happens. where i work, if a server is going to be down, or upgraded, we send out e mails to people to warn them. do you think that would be possible with Beckett? that would ease confusion and would stop the redundency of all the posts people post when they get frustrated and mad. thanks!

they did warn that the site would be going down for a few hours while they upgraded the marketplace, posted stickies, and had a place,arker image whn the site went down
Reference URL's