Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again my collections are no longer listed in organize.

The last time this happened during an "upgrade" I lost thousands of cards from my collections and have spent the last several months trying to get back to where it was before that happened.

Now they are all gone.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on?
Not sure, but all my folders/cards are gone too. If I have to list thousands of cards again, I'm going to be PISSED and will probably be done here.
mine was gone, then i did a refresh, and they were there (and beckett's blue background turned into the gray and white striped bedsheets i had in college)
it's probably just data updating...i dont think it should be a long-term issue (as in hours, not days)
(12-02-2011 04:48 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]mine was gone, then i did a refresh, and they were there (and beckett's blue background turned into the gray and white striped bedsheets i had in college)
it's probably just data updating...i dont think it should be a long-term issue (as in hours, not days)

You, my friend, are a genius.....lol, that worked.
please help if possible. I've tried a refresh, and still can't find my collections.
as i said above, it might take a couple hours for everyone's org to update. if you still dont see it in a couple hours, you can even try clearing your history and browser, then restart your browser...at least one person had a cookie issue on another thread, and when he/she cleared the cookie, his org came back
Yup. It's back now. Thanks for the tip!
Need a new tip. I have cleared cookies, closed and reopened the website multiple times since yesterday and I still have no collections showing and the trade page shows notifications, but doesn't open when clicked.
I have my collection. I believe it is the windows update that effected IE9 and I think it may of messed something up to make it now all show up. My Organize expired and I should of had a display to see my organize for 19.95 a year but nothing showed up until I used Safari and it worked so I am now updating my windows again to see what happens. If you are not seeing your collection try updating your windows it may help.
(12-03-2011 04:33 PM)jdhhorns Wrote: [ -> ]Need a new tip. I have cleared cookies, closed and reopened the website multiple times since yesterday and I still have no collections showing and the trade page shows notifications, but doesn't open when clicked.

Try updating your computer and if you have Safari it will show up. I just recently cleaned out my computer and put a fresh windows in and had the same thing but the update should work. If you did recently have a update on windows then it has to do with your IE9.
Reference URL's