Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Decided to spend on some boxes for some pack busting fun. Now I just would like opions on what box should I open first?

[Image: 003.jpg]
id bust the prestige first
Is that 2009-10 Panini in the white card box? If so open that first and hope for a Blake Griffin auto!
(12-01-2011 04:59 PM)dodgytrousers Wrote: [ -> ]Is that 2009-10 Panini in the white card box? If so open that first and hope for a Blake Griffin auto!

yes 24 loose packs
go worst to best
(12-01-2011 05:29 PM)eman97 Wrote: [ -> ]go worst to best

what he said
(12-01-2011 05:49 PM)jwest1334 Wrote: [ -> ]what he said

yea what they said
I picked up an Upper Deck box and that 24-pack Panini deal from dacard world as well. Pulled a Blake RC and a Jeff Teague auto among my hits. Start posting the breaks! And good luck if you haven't yet!
I know it's not a LOT, but I wish I had that coin to drop on wax this year. I only ended up with two 2008-09 SkyBox blasters from BO. What I find interesting about my blasters though is that the boxes have the reduced price on them ($11.99) and they have them regularly listed on BO for $49.99. Now I know Rose won MVP, but should that really jump that product up (the killer product in a lot of people's minds) up to $49.99 a blaster? lol. I'm going to try and do a video break of mine on Christmas. Smile I should move the computer so the Christmas tree is behind me in the video.
i love that you slept with them last night! haha
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's