Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Searching Want Lists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any news on if this feature will be available? This was in the old site and it is critical to be able to search and find users who have my wants or want my haves. I know I have been waiting since the switch-over for this feature to return, any ETA? 9 months+ is a looooooong time to wait.

Adam
(11-23-2011 10:38 AM)kamikazekarl Wrote: [ -> ]Any news on if this feature will be available? This was in the old site and it is critical to be able to search and find users who have my wants or want my haves. I know I have been waiting since the switch-over for this feature to return, any ETA? 9 months+ is a looooooong time to wait.

Adam

Agree with you !

9 months ... where is the baby ? Big Grin
I got a response from customer service about that a couple of weeks ago and here's what they said:

"Unfortunately, we do not have any dates we can provide. We’ll try to get an update out, but don’t know when - right now our focus is on the marketplace launch – which should occur in the very near future. We’ll be putting more focus back onto Beckett.com as soon as we can."

It will be great when the new feature will be put in, hopefully they'll be able to work on it soon.
Reference URL's